Posted by Esra Dagtekin on
Everyone always has issues in life. With the help of
only work with certain questions tarot readings
The question you design for this type of reading must be answered with a “yes” or a “no.” A Yes or No tarot reading can be especially helpful if you are making a decision in the near future. Some people also use a Yes or No
Which are YES and which are NO cards in a Tarot deck?
In case you're just starting out with a YES NO
You can also go through your Tarot deck card by card and create a personal list of Yes, No, and Maybe cards for you. Place the cards you feel are more likely to mean Yes in one pile. In another pile, you’ll have your No cards. In a third pile, you’ll have your Maybe cards. Write down your selection, so you don't change your mind later when you draw the cards.
Consider subscribing for more tips on spiritual guidance before continuing!
A simple YES NO
spread in 6 easy steps Tarot reading
Here's how you do it:
- Formulate your question and shuffle the cards while focusing on the question.
- When you’re ready, spread the cards facedown in a fan shape.
- Now focus again on your question and pull a card. Place this card to the left.
- Repeat the question (aloud or in your mind) and pull your second card. Place this card in the center.
- Ask the question one more time, pull the third card and place this card to the right.
- Turn over the card and determine if they are “yes”, “no”, or “maybe” cards.
Three times a “yes” card obviously means a “yes”. If you’ve got two “yes” cards in your YES NO tarot reading, the outcome will most likely be positive. If you’ve pulled a mix of “no” and “maybe” cards, the answer to your question is no. In case three cards are not enough you could increase this spread to five or seven cards. Make sure that it's not an even number of cards as you then might not get a clear answer.
Do you need some additional clarification?
After your Yes or No
Don't forget to reflect on your readings
For the biggest impact in your life, reflect on your reading by journaling, meditating, or discussing with trusted friends. This can help you see blind spots in your interpretation. It can also help you refine your question to address the more important issue.